[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Allstar Senior Benefits was lead by our Matriarch Kathleen Mollins. She passed peacefolly on 2-14-19. We miss you! Allstar Senior Benefits is now led by her son Mitch Winstead who has Physical Therapy clinical and business co-ownership experience as well as being an active agent for 19 years. Our team consists of Licensed Insurance agents which include Veteran owned and operated agency by Mitch Winstead.. We have owners of a Physical Therapy practice that is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Medicare and health conditions. We have actually billed Medicare directly for our services. Our combined years of experience is now over 38 years. Which means if you have a Medicare question- we have the answers. A lot of websites out there say We are the “experts” I beg to differ. We just simply have more knowledge and experience than other so-called “expert” agents or agencies.
What we offer you
You will get free claims assistance We don’t want you to worry if you get a medical bill..
- Unbiased Assistance
- Top rated companies
- Unlimited help
- We will shop the insurance market for you
- We take care of all the paperwork for you
- We help you find a lower cost solution if your premium increases beyond your budget.
- We are licensed multiple states and can serve you now
We have saved each client the average of 30% to 40% on their premiums and some clients up to 60%
We have answers about Medicare, Medicare Supplements, Part D plans, Medicare Advantage Plans, Long Term Care, Final expense life insurance, Cancer policies and much more.
We can answer these questions and more about Medicare and Medicare Supplements such as:
- When do I need to sign up for Medicare?
- Does it cost anything for Part A Medicare?
- What does it cost for Part B Medicare?
- What does it cost for a Part D plan?
- What is Part C Medicare?
- Should I sign up for a Medicare Supplement 3-6 months ahead of my 65th birthday?
- What is the Part B deductible?
- Is a Medicare Advantage plan better than a Medicare Supplement?
- Is there a difference between Medigap and a Medicare Supplement?
- Can I change my Medicare Supplement at any time?
- When can I change my Medicare Advantage and Part D plan?
- Can I get help paying for my Part D plan or my Medicare Part B premiums?
- If I have Medicaid, do I need a Medicare Supplement?
- If I have a Medicare Supplement and I get sick in another state, will I be covered?
- Can I see any Doctor if I have a Medicare Supplement? Medicare Advance?
- What is open enrollment?
- Do I have to sign up for Medicare Part B at 65 if I am still working?
- Why is Plan F not going to be available for new Medicare enrollees?
- Can I go to any hospital or Doctor if I have a Medicare Supplement? Medicare Advantage?
Most of these questions are answered in our articles section of our website. If you have additional questions, please call us toll-free at 866-598-8170 or 910-452-1922. Thank you. We look forward to serving you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]