When using this site you agree:
To comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, for the antitrust law.
Not to publish, upload, post, embed, email, transmit, or otherwise distribute, disseminate or make it available any information, messages or content that : violates or infringes on any rights of other uses including, without limitation intellectual property rights; might interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; is defamatory, abusive, profane,obscene, pornographic, vulgar, indecent, threatening, hateful, or includes offencive language, attacks others or invades our privacy I, personally or professionally, involves or assists in the use of false names or impersonation of others by you or by someone else, harasses, threatens, or embarrasses others, constitutes or promotes illegal activity, is known only inaccurate or false, or misleading or fraudulent, act that includes content that you do not have a legal or contractual right to make available or that you are prohibited when making available due to fiduciary relationships, containing the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself unless the person is at least 18 years old and you have the persons advanced permission or have the permission of persons parent / legal guardian if the person is under 18 solicits or offer money, goods or services for private or personal gain.
This also applies to: contains advertising or promotions, harvests screen names, or sends spam or intentionally duplicitous for unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise. You also agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, materials on this website, or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected and or linked to this website or any Allstar Senior Benefits server, through hacking, password mining or other means, or attempt any materials or information to any means other than those intentionally made available through this website Allstar Senior Benefits.com. Allstar SeniorBenefits.com is not obligated to monitor your communication with others on or through this website. Advanced Mutual Group.com reserves the right to screen and/or review your materials posted by you and remove any of the materials, in allstarseniorbenfits.com’s sole discretion in without notice to you except as otherwise provided for you herein. Allstar Senior Benefits reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all portions of this website without notice, at any time and for any reason.
3. To abide by the copyright ownership of materials on this website in accordance with the following:
the works of authorship on this website that have been created, produced, uploaded and or otherwise contributed by Allstar Senior Benefits.com, including but not limited to, all design, text, images, and sounds( individually and collectively “Publications”), contained on this website are owned or approved for use by allstarseniorbenfits.com, except as otherwise expressly stated. The Publications may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, display, performed, distributed, rented, sub-license, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise use in whole or in part ( individually and collectively “Reproduced”) in any manner without allstarseniorbenefits.com’s prior written consent. Except as expressly permitted by a notice on the publication, or except to the extent permitted by law. If reproduced, the Publications must be reproduced with the copyright notice on all copies, we reproduce without changes and can be used for informational/ non-commercial purposes. Some of the publication’s on this website were provided under licenses from other entities with all rights reserved. If you are interested in obtaining a license so that one or more materials may be reproduced, please contact allstarseniorbenefits.com marketing department at 866-598-8170 or via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
AllstarSeniorBenefits.com will respond to allegations of violations of copyrights of others in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA Agent) who is:Chief Financial Officer
Allstar Senior Benefits
PO box 15552
Wilmington, North Carolina 28408
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]to be effective, the notice must be in writing and contain substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site or covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit allstarseniorbenefits.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, it’s agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Upon receipt of an effective notice or alleged copyright infringement, allstarseniorbenfits.com will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content forward the notice of the alleged copyright infringement to the alleged infringer, and inform the alleged infringer that advancedmutualgroup.com has removed or disabled access to such content. If the alleged infringer believes the copyright infringement allegation is unfounded or an error, the alleged infringer may send a counter notification to allstarSeniorBenefits.com to be effective, the counter notification must be sent to allstarseniorbenefits.com’s (DMCA) agent, be put in writing, and contain substantially the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer.
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The alleged infringer’s name, address, and phone number, and a statement that the alleged infringer consent to the jurisdiction of federal district Court for the judicial district which the address is located Or if the alleged infringers address is outside of the United States for any Judicial District in which the alleged infringer may be found, and that the alleged infringer will accept service a process from the person who provided the notice of the alleged copyright infringement to allstarseniorbenefits.com or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of the effective counter notification, and allstarseniorbenfits.com will provide a copy of the counter notification to the center of the notice of alleged copyright infringement and inform such person that allstarseniorbenefits.com will replace the remove material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. allstarseniorbenefits.com will then replace the remove or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days, and[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]