Hi, my name is Mitch Winstead with Allstar Senior Benefits. You can get a life insurance policy with no questions asked. Yes, no health questions! This is not for just epilepsy but any condition! So how and where do you get it? Allstar Senior Benefits can give you some of the lowest rates of…
Term life insurance is coverage that lasts for a limited period of time, anywhere from 10 to 30 years. During this term your payments and coverage are guaranteed to remain the same. Typically, a term policy will only pay out if you die during the term.
People frequently buy term life insurance to:
- Take the place of their income so their family can maintain their current standard of living.
- Cover funeral and final expenses.
- Pay off debts that disappear over time, such as mortgages, loans and credit cards.
- Assist with child care and educational expenses.
Permanent insurance offers lifetime coverage and a death benefit with cash value that grows over time. This can mean lifetime peace of mind for you and your family.
Get coverage with cash value.
- You’ll have lifetime coverage.
- Like equity in a home, your policy builds cash value over time.
- In an emergency, you can take out a loan against your cash value. It is critical to pay back the loan and accrued interest to help maintain the policy’s death benefit.
When you want to help your family.
- Pay for funeral and final expense costs.
- Get the additional income needed to continue their same standard of living, especially when caring for dependents with special needs.
- Provide a legacy for future generations.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Read More” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column]
The simple answer to your question is you can get burial insurance if you have had an organ transplant. That is great news! How do you apply for it and which company? Hello, my name is Mitch Winstead with Allstar Senior Benefits. Our agency has been helping people for 34 years. We know burial insurance.…
Can you get life/burial insurance if you have a history or currently overuse or abuse alcohol (alcohol abuse) or other drugs? Yes, you can. Fortunately, you can get a guaranteed issue whole life policy with no questions asked. Hi, I am Mitch Winstead with Allstar Senior Benefits. Call today for a quote with…
Down syndrome is a genetic disorder caused when abnormal cell division results in an extra full or partial copy of chromosome 21. This extra genetic material causes the developmental changes and physical features of Down syndrome. Is life/burial insurance available for people who have Down’s syndrome? Yes! Hi, my name is Mitch Winstead from…
Parkinson’s Disease Parkinson’s disease mostly affects older people but can also occur in younger adults. The symptoms are the result of the gradual degeneration of nerve cells in the portion of the midbrain that controls body movements. The first signs are likely to be barely noticeable — a feeling of weakness or stiffness in one…
Quadriplegia Paralysis can be either partial, periodic, complete, or incomplete. Paralysis of both the arms and legs has been traditionally been called quadriplegia. Is there life insurance for quadriplegic patients? Yes! My name is Mitch Winstead from Allstar Senior Benefits. Our toll-free number is 866-598-8170 or 910-538-4547. Our website is www.allstarseniorbenefits.com. I have companies that…