Hi, my name is Mitch Winstead with Allstar Senior Benefits. You can get a life insurance policy with no questions asked. Yes, no health questions! This is not for just epilepsy but any condition! So how and where do you get it? Allstar Senior Benefits can give you some of the lowest rates of…
Term life insurance is coverage that lasts for a limited period of time, anywhere from 10 to 30 years. During this term your payments and coverage are guaranteed to remain the same. Typically, a term policy will only pay out if you die during the term.
People frequently buy term life insurance to:
- Take the place of their income so their family can maintain their current standard of living.
- Cover funeral and final expenses.
- Pay off debts that disappear over time, such as mortgages, loans and credit cards.
- Assist with child care and educational expenses.
Permanent insurance offers lifetime coverage and a death benefit with cash value that grows over time. This can mean lifetime peace of mind for you and your family.
Get coverage with cash value.
- You’ll have lifetime coverage.
- Like equity in a home, your policy builds cash value over time.
- In an emergency, you can take out a loan against your cash value. It is critical to pay back the loan and accrued interest to help maintain the policy’s death benefit.
When you want to help your family.
- Pay for funeral and final expense costs.
- Get the additional income needed to continue their same standard of living, especially when caring for dependents with special needs.
- Provide a legacy for future generations.